A new generation of kits for rapid
GlycoSpot is a company dedicated to revolutionize high-throughput solutions for glycoscience. If you are looking for rapid screening of carbohydrate-modifying enzymes, GlycoSpot has the solution for you.
- GlycoSpot enzyme screening kits provide high-throughput, reproducible solutions for enzyme screening in a simple 3-step procedure
- Our solid Chromogenic Polymer Hydrogel (CPH) substrates are single, dyed and insoluble polysaccharides and proteins
- Our Insoluble Chromogenic Biomass substrates (ICB) are dyed solid hydrogel matrices of popular biomass types
- Results are obtained as a ready-to-read colourimetric output in microwell format
- Both CPH and ICB substrates are available in four colour combinations
- CPH and ICB substrate kits can be used to screen single enzymes, enzyme cocktails or broths
- Kits containing ICB and CPH substrates are available in a variety of formats to suit your needs
- A total of 20 CPH substrates and 6 ICB are currently available
"A new generation of versatile chromogenic substrates for high-throughput analysis of biomass-degrading enzymes" by Kracun et al., 2015, published in Biotechnology for Biofuels. The methodology behind GlycoSpot's technology.