Looking for a creative IT student, 12-15 hours/week
GlycoSpot is a biotech company working with a new enzyme screening technology.
We are currently developing a new e-sales platform, including a new webpage, that will serve as one of our e-communications tools for customers.We are looking for an IT student that can help us develop our e-communication platform and work independently with:
- E-branding and communication strategy execution
- Webpage development and maintenance
- CRM evaluation and implementation
- SEO optimization
- IT support
- Most likely a bachelor or master student that likes the startup environment.
- Creative and innovative with an open mind and a big smile.
We are a team of 7 people with a great passion for startup and biotechnology in offices at Copenhagen University, Frederiksberg.
Please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org